By visiting this site, you are bound by these terms:
In the terms below, WEBMASTER refers to the owner(s) and/or
maintainer(s) of this entire web site.
• You agree not to threaten, harass, take legal action against, coerse, make demands or requests of, or force signatures or other legal contracts with the WEBMASTER no matter what the reason, even if you feel you have legal right.
• You agree not to hold the WEBMASTER liable for anything you find on this site.
• You agree not to redistribute any portion of this site.
• Unless specified otherwise, the WEBMASTER does not claim ownership to anything found on this site.
• The WEBMASTER does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity.
• To the best of the WEBMASTER’s knowledge, all content, images, videos, sounds, photos, etc., if any, are being used in compliance with Fair Use Copyright Law 107.
• The WEBMASTER does not claim any affliation or connection with the celebrities or any other entity referenced on this site.
• This is a fan-operated site and the WEBMASTER is not compensated for any portion of this site in any way.
• This site may contain material inappropriate for some viewers.
• The WEBMASTER reserves the right to make changes to any part of this site at any time.
• These terms are in effect throughout the entire site and includes all content.
Confessions of Christina Ricci is an unofficial fan site and has no contact with Christina Ricci, her management, her family, or her friends. Everything on this website is © copyright to their respective owners and no copyright infringement is intended. If you feel that your copyright has been infringed on, please do not hesitate to contact me. But also please be prepared to prove you are the copyright owner. All layouts, icons, avatars, wallpapers, etc. are © Copyright 2003 – 2015 to Jennifer (unless stated otherwise) and are for use solely on Confessions of Christina Ricci (http://www.christina-ricci.com). Theft will not be taken lightly, as I try to give proper credit to everyone, I feel I deserve the same back.